1. The sheer annoyance when you’ve literally just opened a book to start reading it and someone asks you, “So what’s it about?”
2. Or basically, just anytime someone talks to you while you’re reading. #bye
3. When someone asks you what your favorite book or author is on a date and all of a sudden your mind goes blank because you literally just don’t understand how to answer that question but then you feel dumb for stumbling over the answer. (Same thing for music tastes!) But seriously, how am I only supposed to pick ONE!?
4. When you see someone has 50 Shades of Grey on their bookshelf and you just can’t.
5. Feeling slightly exposed and vulnerable when someone’s looking over your collection of books because they might as well be peering into your mind and soul.
6. Sizing up a friend when they ask if…
View original post 636 more words